[thebigjewel] Happy Holidays - December 25, 2003

  • From: "The Big Jewel" <list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thebigjewel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Dec 2003 10:44:00 -0700 (MST)

The Big Jewel wishes you and yours a very merry holiday season, a happy
New Year, and other appropriately nondenominational and inoffensively
secular blessings. Oh, and by the way -- happy birthday, Jesus! We're on
hiatus for the holidays but we'll see you on Wednesday, January 7 with a
brand new humor piece. Until then, feel free to browse our archives from
the past year for any stray bits of laughter you may have missed:

http://www.thebigjewel.com/archive/

To subscribe or unsubscribe from this email list please email
list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx with your request.

With best wishes from your friends at The Big Jewel:
Neil Pasricha, Seth Gow-Jarrett, Kurt Luchs and Ed Page.