[the-facts-machine] Re: Concerning the windows 10 email clients a question

  • From: Steve <pipeguy920@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <the-facts-machine@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2019 15:13:40 -0400

Rafael has made it available for probably six years now.
When I first got it, it was free.  But, now he charges I think $25.

That lets you run it on several devices with ten installation keys.
You need those extra installation keys because if Windows 10 comes out with a major update, you will need to run the OE repair tool that is on his site, and then enter your installation key again to get OE to work again.
That was never an issue in Windows Vista, 7 or 8.1.

But, it otherwise is just like the old OE, and if you run an older version of Jaws, all the OE scripting works.

Steve
----- Original Message ----- From: "Richard McKinley" <mcfurbie@xxxxxxxxx>