[TextEditor_mcc] Re: The Demo source diff

  • From: Jens Langner <Jens.Langner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: texteditor_mcc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2006 10:11:43 +0200

Mathias PARNAUDEAU schrieb:

>> This is bogus. System headers are always properly aligned and you
>> potentially misalign structures by this.
>
> If I remove the "xxx-align" includes, the application crash is compiled with
> VBCC for MorphOS. I have to check if my OS includes are correctly patched.

Definitly, yes. As Ilkka pointed out, the xxx-align is only required in
the respective OS/SDK includes and not around all #include uses. I also
guess that one of your MUI mcc headers or other third party headers in
your include path are the reason for your crash as the MorphOS include
files should really be fine.

>> libraries/mui.h is included twice.
>
> Yep. Removed now.
>
>> Another small note on style consistency, you have
>
>> if (GfxBase && MUIMasterBase && IntuitionBase && RexxSysBase){
>> /* .... */
>> } else P
>> /* ... */
>> }
>
> This is my evil style :) I'm going to change that.

Ok fine. so then just commit the change yourself to the subversion
repository as soon as you are finished. And of course don't forget to
change the 'ChangeLog' accordingly.

BTW: It would be nice if someone in here might have a look at our
current buglist and especially at bug #1376640 where the Undo/Redo seems
to make trouble since 15.17. It would be great to see others in here
also hunting bugs regularly :)

cheers,
jens
--
Jens Langner                                         Ph: +49-351-4716545
Rißweg 27b