[TextEditor_mcc] Re: The Demo source diff

  • From: Mathias PARNAUDEAU <mathias.p@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: texteditor_mcc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2006 23:53:57 +0200

Le 13/06/2006, Jens Langner a écrit:

> Definitly, yes. As Ilkka pointed out, the xxx-align is only required in
> the respective OS/SDK includes and not around all #include uses. I also
> guess that one of your MUI mcc headers or other third party headers in
> your include path are the reason for your crash as the MorphOS include
> files should really be fine.

I forgot to patch the includes after an installation of the SDK. That's
solved now !

> Ok fine. so then just commit the change yourself to the subversion
> repository as soon as you are finished. And of course don't forget to
> change the 'ChangeLog' accordingly.

Ok, I will commit.

But I have a problem below when updating my local depot. If I accept and
update again, the message doesn't appear ...

Datas:Sources/MUIStuff/texteditor-mcc/demo> svn update
Error validating server certificate for 'https://svn.sourceforge.net:443':
 - The certificate is not issued by a trusted authority. Use the
   fingerprint to validate the certificate manually!
Certificate information:
 - Hostname: *.sourceforge.net
 - Valid: from Dec  8 13:40:07 2005 GMT until Feb  7 13:40:07 2007 GMT
 - Issuer: Equifax Secure Certificate Authority, Equifax, US
 - Fingerprint: 49:b8:cb:87:04:8c:49:39:45:83:dd:4c:cf:c7:54:57:b0:9e:84:5d
(R)eject, accept (t)emporarily or accept (p)ermanently?

> BTW: It would be nice if someone in here might have a look at our
> current buglist and especially at bug #1376640 where the Undo/Redo seems
> to make trouble since 15.17. It would be great to see others in here
> also hunting bugs regularly :)

About the open bugs :
- #1434834 that I created about getting the font and #1376 about the demo
that crashed on OS4 (I have to try with the changes I made) : I've just
assigned them to myself ? It seems you gave me some rights. When the bugs
are fixed and tested, what do you use to set : status closed and resolution
fixed at the same time ?
- both #1416562 and #1385277 concern text insertion that I can test with my
projects or specific test programs.

Regards,

--
Mathias PARNAUDEAU