[TextEditor_mcc] Re: Can't compile on OS4

  • From: Mathias PARNAUDEAU <mathias.p@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: texteditor_mcc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2006 11:33:47 +0200 (CEST)

> Message du 27/06/06 11:12
> De : "Jens Langner" <Jens.Langner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

> > You dont have printf command. Try replacing it by echo command.
>
> Yes, please note that the Makefile.os4 makefile is optimized/was
> generated for a cross-compiler setup which tools like "printf" and such
> do exist. That's why it is failing for you.

Ok, I will replace printf by echo (or create) a link to simulate the existence
of printf. In this last case, it won't modify our makefile.

So, nobody here directly works on OS4 ? Just to know.

Thanks ! I will try all that this evening ... watching the french team against
the spanish one. I wish I will have more success programming :)

Regards,

Mathias

TextEditor ML   - //www.freelists.org/list/texteditor_mcc
Listserver help - mailto:texteditor_mcc-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?Subject=HELP