[texbirds] Re: [texbirds]Plover@xxxxxxx,

  • From: Jim Sinclair <jim.sinclair@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 9 Aug 2014 18:41:36 -0500

Dan was not accusing any specific person of trespassing.  But the scenario
he was addressing is one that, unfortunately, does occur all too frequently.
If a person was not trespassing, and did not observe anyone else
trespassing, why the big fuss over his rather gently reminder?

On Sat, Aug 9, 2014 at 6:07 PM, P Frank <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Everyone was on the CORRECT side of the fence this afternoon from 2:45 to
> 6 pm. Everyone parked on Lincoln St.
> Phyllis
>
> Sent from my iPhone
>
> > On Aug 9, 2014, at 5:10 PM, "Charles W. Easley" <cwebirds@xxxxxxx>
> wrote:
> >
> > I was there Friday evening and again today, Sat, I saw NO ONE cross any
> > fence at any time.  Everyone was on the CORRECT side of the fence on 1st
> > street.
> >
> > Charles Easley Cleburne, Texas

Jim Sinclair (TX-ESA)
TOS Life Member
Kingsville, TX

"The significant problems we face cannot be solved at the same level of
thinking we were at when we created them." - Albert Einstein