[texbirds-freelists] [texbirds] Fw: eBird Report - Live Oak City Pk (Bexar Co.), Apr 12, 2012

  • From: Georgina Schwartz <gbird@xxxxxxx>
  • To: texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2012 21:12:04 -0500

This San Antonio Audubon society field trip was notable in having two
guys from Huntsville join us. Lynne and Dana arrived late, but they
were the only ones who saw the Common Yellowthroat. A red-shouldered
hawk was seen early sitting on a low fence. Found its nest later. 7
american pipits were notable as well as FOS Great-crested Flycatcher
and an Ash-throated flycatcher.

If any of you found anything I missed, please let me know. I did this
list by myself.
Georgina Schwartz

Live Oak City Pk (Bexar Co.), Bexar, US-TX
Apr 12, 2012 8:00 AM - 10:00 AM
Protocol: Traveling
1.0 mile(s)
Comments:     terminated  by rain shower
34 species

Gadwall  12
Blue-winged Teal  2
Northern Shoveler  2
Ring-necked Duck  2
Pied-billed Grebe  1
Double-crested Cormorant  1
Green Heron  1
Black-crowned Night-Heron  2
Red-shouldered Hawk  1     and nest
American Coot  20
Rock Pigeon  1
White-winged Dove  12
Mourning Dove  2
Black-chinned Hummingbird  1
Belted Kingfisher  1
Ash-throated Flycatcher  1
Great Crested Flycatcher  1
Scissor-tailed Flycatcher  2
Loggerhead Shrike  1
White-eyed Vireo  1
Blue Jay  1
Purple Martin  10
Barn Swallow  1
Black-crested Titmouse  8
Blue-gray Gnatcatcher  1
Northern Mockingbird  6
European Starling  12
American Pipit  7
Common Yellowthroat  1
Yellow-rumped Warbler (Myrtle)  7
Northern Cardinal  6
Great-tailed Grackle  4
House Finch  5
House Sparrow  22

This report was generated automatically by eBird v3
(http://ebird.org)

TEXBIRDS help file and Texas birding links at:
http://moonmountaingroup.com/texbirds

Edit your Freelists account settings for TEXBIRDS at //www.freelists.org/list/texbirds