[texbirds-freelists] [texbirds] 4-12-12 Chuck, BWinged Warbler, Teal @ Warbler Woods

  • From: Warbler Woods <warblerwoods@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2012 20:44:26 -0500

4-12-12 Chuck, Blue-Winged Warbler, Teal @ Warbler Woods

Just came in from checking Chuck-Wills-Widow and heard 3 from our driveway.
Started at 814 p.m. And morning calls were at 555 a.m.

Highlights from today:  Blue-winged Warbler, Nashville, Orange-crowned, Myrtle
Yellow-rumped Warblers.  Blue-winged Teal, Summer Tanager, Swainson's Thrush

Thanks to Johnnie Kay for cleaning water features on the property, cleaning
chairs at these sites and repairing the blinds.  Thanks to Jeff Cheney for
cleaning picnic tables, chairs in the back and water features around the house.
 Please thank them when you see them!  We still have a few things on our needs
list, so let me know if you can help.

To visit:  http://warblerwoods.org/directions/visit

Susan Schaezler
WarblerWoods.org
501(c)(3 )
Cibolo/Schertz
Sent from my iPad
TEXBIRDS help file and Texas birding links at:
http://moonmountaingroup.com/texbirds