[texbirds-freelists] [texbirds] Fw: Laguna Atascosa NWR (04/15/12) Cameron Co.: Whimbrel migration - star of the show!

  • From: Rex Stanford <calidris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2012 20:56:10 -0500

Yesterday (04/16/12) evening I sent the following message to TEXBIRDS, but I
did not receive it, although I ordinarily do receive it. I checked with a
friend who subscribes to TEXBIRDS, but he, also, had not received it.
Therefore, I am forwarding it to TEXBIRDS because I know that there was some
degree of lapse in its distribution, if it was distributed at all. I offer
my apologies to anyone who might be receiving it more than once.

Rex Stanford
McAllen, TX