[texbirds] new regional compiler for North-central Texas

  • From: Mark Lockwood <Mark.Lockwood@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx' (texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx)" <texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Aug 2015 14:36:42 +0000

Dear TexBirders,
Although I just sent out the notice for sightings, I need to update that
information. We have a new regional person for North-central Texas. Ross
Rasmussen is rejoining the NAB team after taking a few years off. His email
address is ross.rasmussen@xxxxxxx<mailto:ross.rasmussen@xxxxxxx>

Mark

Mark Lockwood
Alpine, Texas