[texbirds] hooded mergansers-Baytown Nature Center

  • From: Carolyn Dill <carolyn_dill@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Texbirds \(texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx\)" <texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2014 05:53:47 -0800 (PST)

finally out birding after ten days of nasty cold,( the one in my sinus, not the
outside temps.)
Got six female and one male hooded at Baytown Nature Center. Otherwise I have
been
seeing the typical mix of birds everywhere, but I am surprised I haven't found
eared grebe and goldeneye.
Carolyn Dill
Houston