[texbirds] Re: White-winged Scoter - Harris County

  • From: Stenmead@xxxxxxx
  • To: phylfrnk@xxxxxxx, texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 29 Nov 2013 19:05:19 -0500 (EST)

I tried to send this earlier from my android phone, but looks like it
became scrambled in cyberspace.

I observed the White-winged scoter from about 12:40 to 1:00pm today at the
same location the Franks found it.  Best looks ever of a White-winged
scoter for me!

Thank you Phyllis and Tony Frank!

Stennie Meadours
San Leon

In a message dated 11/29/2013 10:51:19 A.M. Central Standard Time,
phylfrnk@xxxxxxx writes:
White-winged Scoter at Nassau Bay Park, Harris County. We found the  bird
at 8:35 am and it was visible until we left at 10:40 am. From I-45 exit  NASA
Parkway. Turn right or south on Upper Bay Rd. go to end. It is in the  pond
on the right. When we left it was near the flock of scaup, although it  was
by itself when we found it.

Phyllis and Tony Frank
Houston,  TX

Sent from my iPhoneEdit your Freelists account settings for TEXBIRDS  at
//www.freelists.org/list/texbirds

Reposting of traffic from  TEXBIRDS is prohibited without seeking
permission
from the List  Owner