[texbirds] Warbler Woods Sparrow Hike Saturday

  • From: Susan Schaezler <warblerwoods@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: undisclosed-recipients:;
  • Date: Mon, 6 Jan 2014 20:04:50 -0600

Warbler Woods Sparrow Hike Saturday
Saturday, Jan. 11th
9 am, need to email to get in gate

We had so much fun New Years and with the cold, we all have cabin fever, so we
will have another Sparrow Hike Saturday.  I hope you can join us!

I just finished another trip to Houston.  My Father fell and fractured his hip
and will be transferred from the hospital to rehab soon.

Thanks to Sharon and Johnnie Kay for feeding the past two days.

Susan Schaezler
WarblerWoods.org
501(c)(3) Cibolo/Schertz/Guadalupe County
Life member TOS, SAAS, TAS