[texbirds] Uvalde County: my yard Great Crested Flycatcher; Cactus Wren; Verdin and Couch's Kingbird

  • From: <bobolink@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2012 17:43:55 +0000

Please start sending your posts to texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

working around my yard this week...giving Cook's a break...as I was working
today...birds kept vocalizing so I got the camera out too...I guess I have to
start a yard list...
Today, first Great Crested Flycatcher family up in Pecan Tree...
http://www.pbase.com/bobsnature/image/144812650
http://www.pbase.com/bobsnature/image/144812717

Then I had a verdin singing...notice this one before but still haven't got
picture.

Then I had a Cactus Wren...
http://www.pbase.com/bobsnature/image/144812862

ever present Painted Buntings too...
http://www.pbase.com/bobsnature/image/144812740

finally when I was finishing up a very loud Couch's Kingbird was vocalizing...
http://www.pbase.com/bobsnature/image/144812891

Have a great week!

Bob Rasa
Uvalde County Reporting