[texbirds] Uvalde Cook's Slough and CBC information

  • From: Bob Rasa <bobolink2008@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2012 03:34:25 -0800 (PST)

a couple days of walking at the 'slough' yesterday and today...all three
kingfishers; green jays; great kiskadees; both days, many wood ducks;  and lots
of winter warblers...
The Uvalde Christmas Count will be held next Saturday, December 15th.

7:30 at the Civic Center off of Main St.

Our 7 mile radius circle always gives you and opportunity for some nice winter
birds...we also have some lovely parks to walk and get into the Audubon spirit.

Merry Christmas!

Bob Rasa, Uvalde