[texbirds] Utley

  • From: Brush Freeman <brushfreeman@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <Texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2014 11:55:09 -0500

: Appears to be at least a fairly decent hawk migration day just
extrapolating from what I have seen from my place...I wonder if anyone is
following this on radar...I did not bird per se this AM as I was busy
cutting and burning Brush (and it really hurt) but even so had a nice
Canada and Wilson's Warbler, a couple of Nashvilles, gnatcatchers and
orioles going thru....and a Coral Snake!
Brush Freeman
503-551-5150 Cell
120 N. Red Bud Trail. Elgin, Tx. 78621
http://texasnaturenotes.blogspot.com/