[texbirds] Update on Calliope @ Rockport

  • From: Madeleine McDonald <mcdonald.mnm@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <Texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 14 Sep 2013 22:07:25 -0500

This afternoon, several other birders and myself watched for approximately  45
mins at Zachary Taylor Park in Rockport attempting to refind the immature male
Calliope Hummingbird reported there yesterday afternoon. No luck, but a couple
other birders said to have observed a different-looking hummer that was likely
a Rufous, I didn't see that one, but if you are here for the Hummer Festival it
might be worth it to stop by and see what shows.

Also, on the road to Charlotte Plumber's I had 2 Magnificent Frigatebirds.

Madeleine McDonald
San Antonio, TX (currently Rockport)

Sent from my iPhoneEdit your Freelists account settings for TEXBIRDS at