[texbirds] Tropical Parula at Sarita Rest stop yes

  • From: DHanson139@xxxxxxx
  • To: texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2013 01:05:23 -0500 (EST)

Jan and I just returned home tonight from our quick trip to South Texas and
 we stopped at the Rest stop on 77 at Sarita and managed to find the
Tropical  Parula seen there a few days ago. It was hanging out with 2-3
Black-crested  Titmice. and a couple of Ruby-crowned Kinglets. It was to the
South of
the  restrooms and we followed it all the way down the line of trees to
where there  is a break in the tree line and then lost it.

David and Jan  Hanson
Baytown/Mont Belvieu Area
Chambers County
Galveston Bay Area  Master Naturalist