[texbirds] Townsend's Warbler at Utopia

  • From: Mitch@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 27 Oct 2012 16:45:42 -0500

Hi all,

There was a Townsend's Warbler at Utopia Park this afternoon.
It appeared to be a fall adult male.   It was in the cypress up
on the island, mostly high up.  Also a Black-throated Green there.
A couple days ago there was a Chestnut-sided Warbler at our bird bath.

I'd be most curious if anyone has knowledge of a prior
Uvalde County Townsend's Warbler as I don't know of one.

Mitch Heindel
Utopia,
www.utopianature.com

Edit your Freelists account settings for TEXBIRDS at //www.freelists.org/list/texbirds

Reposting of traffic from TEXBIRDS is prohibited without seeking permission from the List Owner