[texbirds] Townsend's Solitaire Tech Terrace Lubbock

  • From: Cameron Carver <c.o.carver@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: TexBirds <texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, leasbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 5 Oct 2013 14:07:53 -0500

Greetings,

Peter Keyel and I had an extremely cooperative Townsend's Solitaire at Flint
and the 22nd st alley in Tech Terrace. This is the second report from Lubbock
this fall. I hope it is a very good year for them - look out NCTX birders!

Cameron Carver
Lubbock, TX

Sent from my iPhoneEdit your Freelists account settings for TEXBIRDS at