[texbirds] Townsend Solitaire Jack Co plus other FOS

  • From: "Lamont Brown" <lamont@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "Texbirds" <texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 6 Apr 2014 19:40:07 -0500

Sorry for belated post.  Last Tuesday I headed West on Hwy 380 to chase some
life birds out of state.  Today, [Sunday] is the first time to get data
entry done, hence reminding me of these noteworthy species.

Townsend Solitaire Jack Co, west of the community of Senate.
Western Kingbird Throckmorton Co
2 Brewer's Blackbirds Haskell Co.

All were sighted on or near Hwy 380

Lamont Brown