[texbirds] TX Century Club Armstrong Co data missing

  • From: "Lamont Brown" <lamont@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "Texbirds" <texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Feb 2014 16:38:47 -0600

During the process of updating Texas Century Club County List Leaders, I was in
every County Page.  The only county page that appeared to have compromised data
between the old website and the new one was Armstrong County.
When I first started working with this county the leader was Brady Surber with
68 species.  After this past Super Bowl weekend, Barrett Pierce and Anthony
Hewetson updated their respective county totals, which I included in the
Leader’s Listing.

Other than Barrett and Anthony, if you had more than 69 species entered into
the old Century Club website for Armstrong Co  know those data did not migrate
to the new website.  Please re-enter your data and I’ll check in a week or so
to see if the Leaders List needs to be updated.

Lamont Brown
Denton and Harlingen