[texbirds] TOS East Texas weekend

  • From: peter barnes <pbarnes123@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: texbirds <texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, James Hailey <irasciblej@xxxxxxxxx>, D D Currie <ddbirder@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2015 14:51:08 -0600

TOS is having field trips in east Texas this Friday and Saturday (Feb 27
and 28). I am organizing local support for this by Tyler Audubon Society
and would like to pass on updated information on the start times and
meeting locations of the field trips, and the times when volunteers will
leave the Tyler conference hotel to take participants to the field trip
locations. *Field trips will depart on schedule and will not wait for
latecomers. *I also have information on obtaining a checklist for east
Texas birds and other logistic details.
Field trip participants should bring food and water for the day. They
should try to arrange to carpool to reduce the length of the caravan, and
maximize chances that everyone will see the birds. If you have a two-way
radio, please bring it along.

If you are going on one of these field trips, please contact me off line
and I will send you the information. If you know anyone taking one of these
trips who is not on Texbirds, please forward this email to them and ask
them to contact me. Thanks very much.

Peter Barnes
Tyler