[texbirds] Re: Sibley 1st Printing Replacement through Amazon

  • From: Laurie Foss <lauriefoss@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Dennis Shepler <dawgler@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2015 10:58:00 -0600

There were instructions on The Birder's Library Blog
<http://www.birderslibrary.com/news/book_news/sibley-guide-2nd-edition-free-replacement.htm>on
getting a replacement right from the publisher, Random House. I followed
those instructions by calling Random House directly. They had an automated
message ready for me, instructing me where to send the book's bar code to
receive a replacement.
To save all of you the phone call, do this: *cut off the bar code from the
back cover of the book and mail it to:*

Penguin Random House
Attention Consumer Services / DMS
400 Hahn Rd.
Westminster, MD  21157

Be sure to include your return address with it!

Laurie Foss
Austin

Laurie Foss
Austin, TX