[texbirds] Swallow-tailed Kite, Mississippi Kites

  • From: Lynn/Gmail <lynn2207@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: TEXBirds <texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Sep 2012 15:49:10 -0500

Lynn and I decided to see if we could refind the MIKIs located over Cut-Off Rd.
out of Ennis in Ellis County.

We found them in the same spot feeding around 3:00 PM.  They were joined today
by a Swallow-tailed Kite.  We've been looking for one for two years along the
Trinity River here and in Dallas County.  It was pretty exciting.  Photos will
follow later.

Lynn and Joan Lasswell
San Antonio TX

Sent from my iPhone