[texbirds] Re: Swallow-tailed Kite Feeding - 8/5/2012

  • From: Jack Eitniear <jackeitniear@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, fischer13@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 5 Aug 2012 18:40:10 -0700 (PDT)

Joe and Renee-
I am the editor of Texas Ornithological Society Publications. I was browsing
through yourgalleries when an image caught my eye. Any chance we can use it for
the back cover of our color annual magazine Texas Birds Annual?  If so please
send it (large file version) along with a caption to editor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
If you are not familiar with the publication I can provide a hardcopy and/or
electronic version of last years publication.

All the best! Jack Jack Clinton Eitniear

"We will be known forever by the tracks we leave" Dakota Indian Saying