[texbirds] Re: Statewide Text Alerts

  • From: Janet Rathjen <j.rathjen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Cameron Carver <c.o.carver@xxxxxxxxx>, David Sarkozi <david@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 22 Dec 2012 09:28:27 -0800 (PST)

Cameron,
You may be overwhelmed with Red Crossbills, but this is the first record for
Houston in years. Since this does qualify for a TOSRBA alert I sent one. Just
because you have been invaded doesn&#39;t mean the rest of the state can&#39;t
use the alert.  Please be graceous and delete instead of dissing others.

Janet Rathjen
Houston, TX

PS:  The multiple alerts were the result of the system not sending the first
alert, then breaking it up into multiple messages when it finally sent it. We
apologize for that, but had no control over it.