[texbirds] Re: Spring Migration and Paranoia

  • From: "Judy Kestner" <jkestner@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <david@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "Cameron Carver" <c.o.carver@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Apr 2014 15:30:42 -0500

You need to use the Susan Foster approach:

"Oh gee, mister, I am so sorry.  I'm not familiar with the neighborhood and
it's so beautiful here, and I'm a birder and it's spring migration and I am
seeing some really beautiful birds in these magnificent trees and do you
know where the nearest McDonald's is?"

Hey, she talked her way out of a ticket, whereas I always argue with the cop
and get a ticket for my trouble.

Judy Kestner
Corpus Christi