[texbirds] South Llano River State Park 5/20-23/14

  • From: "David Hanson" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "dhanson139@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 24 May 2014 22:12:14 -0500

Jan and I and two friends just spent the last 3 days at South Llano River SP in
Junction and had a great time. We saw lots of birds with highlights being
Painted Buntings, Summer Tanagers, 6 species of Vireos including
Yellow-throated, Blue-headedeaded, Red-eyed, Bell’s, Philadelphia, and
Black-capped. We had 3 species of Warblers including Black and White,
Yellow-breasted Chat and a MacGillivrays Warbler. Below is a link to pictures
and the bird reports if you would like to take a look.I  believe we ended the
trip with 67 species. Many thanks to Rhandy Helton for pointing us in the right
direction and showing us a Verdin and Bullock’s Orioles along the way.

http://smu.gs/1ohbJZ6

David Hanson
Baytown/Mont Belvieu AreaEdit your Freelists account settings for TEXBIRDS at