[texbirds] Re: Smith point today additions and corrections

  • From: Tony leukering <greatgrayowl@xxxxxxx>
  • To: Texbirds <texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2012 20:47:12 -0500

Ah, Joe's post reminded me that I had meant to mention the flock of 17
Ring-billed Gulls and the two flocks of Franklin's Gulls, 173 heading N when
Joe was here, and 52 heading S after he left.  With the expected Laughing Gulls
and the early-AM Herring, I had a four-gull day.  Woo-hoo.

Tony Leukering
Smith Point, TX