[texbirds] Slaty-backed Gull, NO in the PM

  • From: "Susan Heath" <sheath@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "texbirds" <texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 15 Feb 2014 20:44:06 -0600

All,

For the 10 unlucky birders who showed up at Lake Casa Blanca State Park
this afternoon after 2:30 there was no Slaty-backed Gull. We stayed until
dark but it never appeared. The lake was full of boats, jet skis and
paddlers so I suspect that had something to do with it. Perhaps it will be
there in the morning.

Sue

Susan A. Heath, Ph.D.
 Avian Conservation Biologist
 Gulf Coast Bird Observatory
 103 W. Hwy 332
 Lake Jackson, TX 77566
 979-480-0999
 Join us in our quest to study and conserve birds and their habitat around
the Gulf of Mexico.
 www.gcbo.org
 Sign-Up for our monthly E-News Letter
http://www.gcbo.org/default.aspx/MenuItemID/205/MenuGroup/Home.htm