[texbirds] Singing Am. Redstart in Bastrop Co.!!!!!!!!

  • From: Brush Freeman <brushfreeman@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <Texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2014 16:33:21 -0500

..
Whao!.....This exchange elsewhere.
"Craig Rasmussen...If you guys had a singing Am. Redstart at the Refuge I
am going to be royally ticked as that would make the Swallow-taileds just
junk birds!!! Where exactly?? I know they breed in Bastrop Co., I know they
breed in Bastrop Co., I know they breed in Bastrop Co.. Known it for years,
just never found where....I get them in late June/early July sometimes at
the bird baths...Been trying to find that place for decades...It has always
been 11 species of breeding warblers with the caveat of a possible
12th...IE AM. Redstart....I gotta know more/where. Screw the kites! I will
lose another 3 hours in the morning I reckon...Kites, blah!
Brush Freeman
503-551-5150 Cell
120 N. Red Bud Trail. Elgin, Tx. 78621
http://texasnaturenotes.blogspot.com/