[texbirds] Re: Shorebird migrants

  • From: Christian Walker <christian.walker@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Christian Walker <christian.walker@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Jul 2015 19:06:06 -0500

And today I had 8 adult American Avocets just south of Agua Dulce and a flyover
Long-billed Curlew in Alice.

Good birding,

Christian Walker
On Jul 1, 2015, at 7:56 PM, Christian Walker <christian.walker@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Hello,

Shorebirds are on the move again. I know folks reported a few last week as
well, but today I had about 20 adult Lesser Yellowlegs in Alamo, TX and on
Monday I had 3 Marbled Godwits and an adult Semipalmated Plover at Indian
Point Park just north of Corpus Christi.

Good birding,

Christian Walker
Independent Adjuster
Austin, Texas