[texbirds] Re: Searching for Boobies

  • From: Heidi Trudell <heidi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Cameron Carver <c.o.carver@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2013 16:51:20 -0500

I'm working 2 weeks back to back to cover for a coworker, else I'd be
heading to Balmorhea; our local ponds (as well as Post Park, for that
matter) have turned up some decent things, including a 2nd Black Tern
for the season and two very dead Sora (my 2nd and 3rd for Brewster Co)
that hit a power line.

Living vicariously through completely vague allegations of a UTC
Elegant Tern otherwise.

-h

Heidi Trudell
Marathon, TX

--

Civilization is the limitless multiplication of unnecessary
necessities. - Mark Twain