[texbirds] Searching for Boobies

  • From: Cameron Carver <c.o.carver@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: TexBirds <texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2013 21:29:44 -0600

With the apparent Blue-footed Booby irruption currently happening, has anyone
been out looking for one in west Texas? I have checked a few lakes in the
Panhandle that I wouldn't normally check, but I really don't expect one to show
up there (even though the NM Booby was 15 miles from being in the Texas South
Plains). Lakes in west Texas are much more likely to have one. I would hate for
Texas to miss out... sort of like the Razorbills.

Cameron Carver
Lubbock, TX

Sent from my iPhoneEdit your Freelists account settings for TEXBIRDS at