[texbirds] Say's Phoebe

  • From: brycehardway21@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 15 Oct 2015 09:43:15 -0500

While walking to school from football, I found an adult Say's Phoebe tail
pumping on the fence by the practice field. It was gray with a really rosy pink
belly. I originally thought it may have been a juvy Vermillion (we've had 2
different family groups at the parks this year) but then it started pumping.
This is a first for me out here in Lago.

Bryce Hardway
Lago Vista

Sent from my iPadEdit your Freelists account settings for TEXBIRDS at