[texbirds] Re: Sabal Palm Walk

  • From: Jim Guion <jim_guion@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 29 Mar 2015 21:36:12 -0400

Hi David,
I am coming from Boston for my first ever trip to the
LRGV from April 9 - 22 and have been lurking on the texbirds email list
for a few weeks now, whetting my appetite for all your fabulous birds.
One
 of the birds I would dearly love to see is Loggerhead Shrike, but I
have not seen them reported, though I have not yet checked ebird.  This
would be a life bird for me.  Is there any chance you would share the
location with me?
A reply on or off list would be fine with me.

Thanks very much,

Jim Guion
Arlington, Massachusetts