[texbirds] Rio Grande Village - 8 November

  • From: Mark Lockwood <Mark.Lockwood@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 8 Nov 2014 23:55:48 +0000

I birded Rio Grande Village today and had a number of locally uncommon birds.
The only rarity was Blue-headed Vireo.  Highlights included:

Western Screech-Owl - 1
Yellow-bellied Sapsucker - 2 (adult male and first-winter)
Red-naped Sapsucker - 2
Gray Flycatcher - 1
Blue-headed Vireo - 2
Red-breasted Nuthatch - 1
House Wren - 1
Eastern Bluebird- 2
Black-throated Gray Warbler - 2

I put images of the Vireo and warbler on my Flickr page.

https://m.flickr.com/#/photos/70194759@N05/

Mark

Mark Lockwood
Alpine,  TexasEdit your Freelists account settings for TEXBIRDS at