[texbirds] Red-necked Grebe still at Balmorhea

  • From: Greg Lasley <glasley@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: TexBirds <texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Dec 2013 07:21:24 -0600

For anyone interested, the Red-necked Grebe is still at Balmorhea Lake as of
December 17. It is sometimes hard to spot. I posted a couple of shots on
iNaturalist at:
http://www.inaturalist.org/observations/483255
if anyone is interested. I saw three loons on the lake; one Common, one
Red-throated, and one Pacific. At least a dozen Horned Grebes and hundreds of
Eared Grebes are present.
Greg Lasley
Dripping Springs, TexasEdit your Freelists account settings for TEXBIRDS at