[texbirds] RFI: Salineno status

  • From: "John Clem" <dmarc-noreply-modpost@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "johndavidclem@xxxxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: Texbirds - Email <texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2015 19:51:40 +0000 (UTC)

I'm planning a visit to the lower valley in February, and I'd like to visit
Salineno for Audubon's oriole.  However, I understand the situation there
with the feeder hosts may have changed within the last couple of years.  So
is Salineno no longer a good place to see the oriole?  Any information on the
status of that place, or any advice on where to find Audubon's, would be
greatly appreciated.  Thanks!
John ClemFreeman, South Dakota