[texbirds] Re: RFI Eurasian Wigeon in Williamson County

  • From: Eric Carpenter <ecarpe@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Steven Gross <sgross77@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 16 Feb 2013 19:31:25 -0600

This weekend is the Great Backyard Bird Count and they are entering
sightings into eBird this year.  How can I put this...there have been
several "interesting" observations made already, more than on a
non-GBBC weekend as expected with folks of all skill/interest levels
participating in the GBBC; many have been filtered out already.  This
particular sighting is being looked into but I wouldn't charter the
jet just yet.

-- Eric

Eric Carpenter
Austin