[texbirds] RFI: Brazoria County

  • From: Robert Hardway <rhardway21@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2013 08:37:12 -0500

My son and I will be spending next weekend birding in Brazoria County.  I
had a couple of questions since this will be our first trip to the area:
- Are there any seasonal or government budget closures at any of the NWR's?
- Are there any must visit locations?

Also, we are planning on visiting Attwater Prairie Refuge.  Are there any
restrictions for visiting this site?

I appreciate any feedback the community may be able to provide.

Thanks
Rob Hardway
Lago Vista, TX