[texbirds] Possible Slaty-backed Gull, Laredo

  • From: Holly Reinhard <holly.reinhard@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: TexBirds <texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 9 Feb 2014 16:35:03 -0600

Tex-Birders,
Susan Foster found a large, dark-backed, pink-legged gull at Lake Casa
Blanca State Park on the Laredo Birding Festival Thursday. She found the
bird again today. I have posted some photos on both the TEXbirds Facebook
page, and the ABA Facebook page. I also just uploaded the photos to a
public album on Google Drive:

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B39fALPOc8nnYVQyZWF5WmFqSzA&usp=sharing

tiny link: http://tinyurl.com/ldrherl

I would love to hear people's thoughts on this bird.

Thank you and good birding,

Holly Reinhard
Laredo, TX