[texbirds] Fwd: eBird Report - Laguna Atascosa NWR--HQ and Kiskadee Trail, Feb 9, 2014

  • From: Donna Kelly <dkelly163@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 9 Feb 2014 16:37:40 -0600

Afternoon Bird Walk around Visitor Center and Kiskadee Trail, we located
the Common Pauraque at the overlook near the alligator trough. Again birds
were bathing in the wetlands below the trough. The Yellow-rumped warblers
are beginning to get their spring colors. Please visit us soon. The visitor
Center is open Thursday through Monday, but the refuge is open everyday.
Call for information and to reserve a spot on one of our birding tours.
956-748-3607x119
Laguna Atascosa NWR--HQ and Kiskadee Trail, Cameron, US-TX
Feb 9, 2014 2:00 PM - 3:00 PM
Protocol: Traveling
1.0 mile(s)
Comments:     Bird Walk At Laguna Atascosa NWR
18 species

Plain Chachalaca  13
Rock Pigeon (Feral Pigeon)  1
White-tipped Dove  5