[texbirds] Re: North American Shorebird Guide

  • From: Monte <monte.phillips@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: texbirds <texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 07 Mar 2014 06:12:59 -0600

  I use 'The Shorebird Guide' by O'brien, Crossley, and Karlson

You can get them off Amazon fro $~12.  Reilly excellent book
http://www.amazon.com/The-Shorebird-Guide-Michael-OBrien/dp/0618432949

  -----------------------

  * /From/: Jennifer Miller <foundnatureblog@xxxxxxxxx>
  * /To/: texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  * /Date/: Thu, 6 Mar 2014 11:26:01 -0600

Hi All,
I would like to purchase a North American shorebird guide to supplement my
regular field guide. Does anyone have one that they can recommend? Any help
would be appreciated!

Thanks,
Jennifer Miller
Lubbock, TX

Monte
Everything has its limit - iron ore cannot be educated into gold.
Mark Twain