[texbirds] New Yard Bird in Dramatic Fashion

  • From: Elliott Gordon <tengalloncat@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: TexBirds <texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 31 Mar 2013 12:41:34 -0500

I know I just posted but I opened the front door to check on the Barn
Swallows, which were approaching their nest site when I got home. I
immediately heard a hoarse call, and there is a Common Raven on the roof of
a house across the street!
Why does March have to end? It just keeps getting better.

Elliott M. Gordon
ustin, TX