[texbirds] Re: NW Austin...Local "circle" interest only

  • From: Brush Freeman <brushfreeman@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Sam Fason <scfason@xxxxxxxxx>, texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2013 13:49:00 -0600

by Texbirds...I have no clue as to why so maybe this one will be chopped
too but the original note is below safe out of harms way.
  This  morning there was a Couch's calling repeated southeast of the south
parking lot of the Synergy Plaza Office complex on Jolleyville Rd....Heard
as I went in  but did not hear it on the way out..It is back in the
neighborhood somewhere..Just in case it is in your "circle"...This might be
old news.