[texbirds] N Parula, lots of Nashville Warblers and Golden-cheeked Warblers yesterday around Texas Hill Country

  • From: SeEtta Moss <seettam@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: TexBirds <texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 6 Apr 2013 19:43:48 -0500

I found a singing Northern Parula late yesterday afternoon at Guadalupe
River State Park as well as a few Nashvilles and Orange-crowns.   In the
mornng I found 2 male Golden-cheeked Warblers at Friedrich Wilderness Park
yesterday. Also spotted an a female Golden-cheeked working on a nest about
30 feet off the trail-she was doing that wiggling they do to shape the nest
into a cup-shape. Is there any authority that needs the location of this
nest?
Photo of Golden-cheeked nest @ http://birdsandnature.blogspot.com/

SeEtta Moss

Canon City