[texbirds] More Utley

  • From: Brush Freeman <brushfreeman@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <Texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Feb 2014 11:52:56 -0600

..
  Forgot to mention the C. Grackle folks....I le a few but don't want the
huge seed sucking flock...There are about 8 out there with a few Brewer's.
It is cloudy so the colors don't show well, but yesterday in the sun, they
were just stunning with their rifle barrel blue heads and breasts, napes.
(COGRs all appear to be *vericolor*)
   Enough robins and waxwings around for me to get my hopes up on a Rusty
or two, but no luck yet.

Brush Freeman
503-551-5150 Cell
120 N. Red Bud Trail. Elgin, Tx. 78621