[texbirds] MaGillivray's Warbler - Goose Island State Park

  • From: Steve Snyder <ac5gh09@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Texbirds <texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2014 21:29:29 -0500

We have had a MacGillivray's showing up in the dripper in our campsite at GISP
off and on the past few days. Last seen just before 9:30 this morning. Report
and pic on EBird.
Seen by 3 people, a lifer for all 3 of us.

Steve Snyder
Goose Island State Park

Sent from my iPhoneEdit your Freelists account settings for TEXBIRDS at